PRE-LISTING INSPECTION (SELLER INSPECTION)
Pre Listing Home Inspection Plano Texas
You may want to consider a Pre-Listing Home Inspection or Seller Inspection which can ensure the sale process will go smoothly and quickly. A Pre-Listing inspection is the same as a residential home buyer’s inspection except the information is obtained for the seller. The seller can use this information to fix or repair any items prior to getting a ready, willing and able buyer, because eventually, your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. Schedule your Pre Listing Home Inspection Plano Texas Today! You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. Having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways, such as:
* It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
* It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
* It may alert you to items of immediate concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
* It permits you to make repairs ahead of time without being rushed and paying too much because of a time limit contingency.
* Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
* There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy Permit.
* You have the time to make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
* It helps you to price your home realistically.
* It may relieve prospects’ concerns and suspicions.
* It may encourage the buyer to waive their inspection contingency.
* It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
Copies of the inspection report, along with receipts for any repairs, should be made available to potential buyers. Schedule your Pre Listing Home Inspection Plano Texas Today!
FLOWER MOUND, TX
HIGHLAND VILLAGE, TX
THE COLONY, TX
Other Services Available:
Ocelli Inspection Services will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Plano TX area, we can help!
Owned and operated by Professional Licensed and Certified Home Inspector, Jon Scott, Ocelli Inspection Services takes pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (972) 863-0848 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Friendly, Professional and Expert ~ Ocelli Inspection Services